When you’re looking to install custom garage cabinets, there are some things you need to be aware of.
Melamine Storage Cabinets: Features and Configurations
As we covered previously, there are several features to look for:
1) Ranges and configuration – if you’re buying a melamine cabinet, you should consider those cabinets with multiple cabinet configurations. It is better to choose these kinds of cabinets, since it can store more than the usual stuff. You do not have to worry if there are so many things you need to store because these cabinets can accommodate everything. Remember that you should think a long term rather than what your immediate needs are.
2) Off – the floor feature – in your garage, it is makes sense that you need to store clutter items off your garage’s floor. After all, your floor is 100% vulnerable to those elements that can potentially damage not only your floor, but also other things. By this instances, why risk it having be exposed to things that you are trying to store and protect? This feature would simply come in handy, since off – the – floor – garage cabinets are easy to clean and enhance the overall quality and organization of your garage.
More About Melamine Cabinets
3) Heavy – duty drawers – some of your tools weights more than the others are, so you need this feature in order for you to store bulky, heavy tools and heavy equipment out in your garage. This feature is extremely important because you need them to be able to handle such loads and they are more than up to the task for accommodating and storing such equipment and tools.
4) Specialty cabinets – do not settle on those cabinets that have only few ranges, configurations, drawers, and instead choose those cabinets that have this feature. This feature will help you store your tools and things in the right place such as those parts bin cabinets that can hold and store small parts, screws, or lockers for your kid’s shoes, jackets, and even winter clothing. Just remember where you store those things and even if you forget, finding them is easy since you know where to look for them.
5) Strong and durability – Melamine Cabinets should be able to withstand wear and tear from those heavy weight tools and equipment whether it’s a drawers, racks, or shelves. Choose those cabinets that have those features, since you are storing dangerous tools and equipment. You should be at ease and confident putting them into these cabinets because you know that they can do their job in protecting you and your family members from harm.
6) Customization would be an option – you should look for a storage cabinet that you can customize. This means that you can have the option of true customization from configurable bins, shelves, racks, drawers, and even their designs aside from providing you with the best storage capabilities. In other words, you should be able to dream up with any kind of designs imaginable and company will be able to make it happen. As a result, this is the best feature since you can create your own that suit the needs and style of you and your family!
So remember, when it’s time to clear up your clutter, one possible solution is to install custom melamine cabinets in your garage.
Triton Garage Cabinets & Storage Systems
4185 West Clarendon Ave.
Phoenix, AZ. 85019